My old paints

I was opening my old files on my computer. Then, I found my collections of old paints in it. Soon i browse all of my old paintings. It's a quiet fun to see my old paintings.

These are the best paintings                                                                                                                                      





These are my funny paintings.                                                                                                                                  







These are the paintings of me.                                                                                                                                   



It was fun to use paint to create drawings. You can use paint on your computer. See you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts