pigeon

I live on a condominium. One day, I saw a pigeon on the window. I thought it is planning to make its nest.


                                                       This is the picture of the pigeon..


But, after two days, the pigeon didn't came back. I was sad. Then, after two months, the pigeon came back.The pigeon was building its nest. After a week, its nest were finished. Soon, the pigeon lay its eggs.




I was so excited to see its eggs. I hope the eggs will hatch soon. Just that for now. If the eggs already hatch, I will write more.


#updated

After three weeks...                                                                                                                                   

Hello i'm back after three weeks and guess what, the pigeons egg hatched! I was so exited to see its babies. This is the picture of its babies.

This is the video that i recorded.



 I'd like to see the babies everyday. It was so exited to see a bird lives on our home. See you next time!                                                                                                  





Comments

Popular Posts