Cycling at Putrajaya

Hi there!
I love cycling using my white folding bike recently. My new routine of go to school is by riding my bicycle . It makes me feel good and refreshing my mind.
Today my father, my little brother, my mother and  I went to putrajaya in the morning.  I've been cycling at Millennium Monument, Putrajaya. I think this place is one of the best place for cycling. The view is just awesome. With the Tasik Putrajaya along the way, i ride my bike slowly.
There were many people went cycling there. I've met few cyclist too.





This is the map where i cycled starting from the yellow circle to the green circle. I passed the Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque and took a rest at Alaf Baru monument.


This is the the picture of alaf baru monument (i'm sorry, but this isn't my foto)


I would like to go there someday to cycling again. Ok that's all for now. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts